As a Procurement Leader, carbon neutrality by 2050 should be a central focus and Dr Natacha Tréhan’s comprehensive research offers practical tips to get you on track.
What you can do? Measure and reduce your company’s carbon footprint:
- Engage your suppliers with the highest emissions: do not ask for reductions but provide support.
- Coordinate with other players of your industry to align your methodologies.
- Set up a carbon simulator for your Products & Services to examine sourcing choices.
- Change the way you buy with “servitization” (products become services).
- Reuse and repurpose (circular economy).
What tools do you need? An integrated procurement platform to collect, analyze, and monitor all your new decarbonization data , at each stage of the procurement processes. .
Access Full Research (fill in the form) —>