Climate transition is creating tremendous new business opportunities. It is about the development of new bio-sourced or low-impact materials. It involves the creation of new recycling processes or the development of new supply-chain to collect, sort and treat waste.
It also concerns new solution offers such as "product as a service" or new approaches to
manage spare parts and the end of life of products.
- What is the role of Procurement in the development of these new businesses?
- How does Procurement contribute to boost innovation initiatives?
- Why do these new businesses require the transformation of customer-supplier relationships towards greater intimacy, longer commitments, etc.?
- Why do we need to rethink contracts in terms of intellectual property, profit and risk sharing...?
- These are some of the questions which we will answer during this round table discussion led by Dr Natacha Tréhan from Grenoble Alpes University with a panel of Purchasing Directors, Supply Chain Directors and R&D Directors.
Natacha Tréhan - Université de Grenoble (Host)
Matthieu Euvrard - Orano
Fabien Debaud - Arkema