You may think that the circular economy is simply the 3Rs: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, but it's much broader than that!
Only circularity will enable Procurement to meet its ever-increasing contradictory goals: limiting the risks of shortages and inflation, while increasing economic performance, environmental impact and social responsibility. By activating the levers of the circular economy, Procurement opens up new avenues for the company.
Procurement enters a new era: it becomes a regenerative function.
In this webinar, we'll take a deep dive into these 4 points:
- What are the 6 key levers of the circular economy and what are their impacts both on the bottom line and the top line, but also in terms of risk mitigation and environmental and social impact?
- Why Procurement has a decisive role to play and how it can activate these levers?
- What does procurement need to effectively and efficiently activate these levers and achieve benefits at scale?
- What are the best practices of numerous international companies?
- Dr Natacha Tréhan, Professor & Researcher in Purchasing Management at Grenoble Alpes University
- Jarrod McAdoo, Director of Product Marketing at Ivalua
- Ingerid Sorgaard, Moderator at Procurement Leaders
To view the replay, please fill out the form.