Risk is quickly moving up on the agenda of all levels of corporate leadership due to its impact on the bottom line, market valuation, and shareholder value. As the modern supply chain grows more complex, the risks increase in frequency and impact, and the reactive risk management model is no longer sustainable to address these risks.
In this report, The Hackett Group provides expert insights into the supply chain risk management programs being adopted by world-class organizations in the coming years. View the report now to learn more about:
- The principal drivers of supply chain risk management programs
- A roadmap for implementing these programs
- Key metrics on the value and performance of these programs
- Understanding the probability and impact of risks
- Expert recommendations for a successful supply chain risk management program