Last year was unlike any other in modern history due to the Covid-19 pandemic and resulting economic turmoil. While many experts expect business conditions to improve over the course of 2021 as vaccines are rolled out, the impact of the pandemic will be felt for many years to come.
Each year, The Hackett Group conducts an in-depth key issues study. This year's study dives into several important topics, including:
- The impact of Covid-19 on the business environment in 2021, including expectations for economic recovery
- The operational challenges posed by the significant shift to virtual work
- The need for skills profiles and talent management to evolve
- The importance of managing risk -- from cybersecurity to regulatory change, pandemic-related restrictions, and supply chain disruption
- The imperative to accelerate digital transformation and position your company for post-pandemic success
View this insightful report now to support your planning for 2021 and beyond.