Last year was unlike any other year in modern history. And while many experts expect business conditions to improve in 2021 as Covid-19 vaccines roll out, the impact of the pandemic will be felt for years to come.
View this webinar replay featuring The Hackett Group's Chris Sawchuk and Ivalua's Vishal Patel to learn key insights from The Hackett Group’s annual Procurement Key Issues study and dive into the following topics:
- The impact of Covid-19 on the business environment in 2021, including expectations for economic recovery
- The operational challenges posed by the significant shift to virtual work
- The need for skills profiles and talent management to evolve
- The importance of managing risk -- from cybersecurity to regulatory change, pandemic-related restrictions, and supply chain disruption
- The imperative to accelerate digital transformation and position your company for post-pandemic success